Sunday, May 01, 2011

Family Getaway @ Cote d' Azur, Infanta, Quezon (05012011)

Initial plan was to celebrate my Uncle's birthday @ a private resort either in Laguna or in Cavite. We spent 2 months of planning it but in the end, the supposed outing was cancelled. Instead, we were invited to join the celebration at his home. The fact is, all the kids in my family were very excited to the extent that their parent bought "things" for the trip already. Plus, we don't have anymore available schedule for the remaining days of the summer season and it has been our commitment to spend at least a quarterly getaway with our parents and the rest of the family.

Since my cousin called it off a day before the scheduled trip, I had a limited time to find a resort. I found one, Bosay Resort, in Antipolo and I was asked to deposit the down payment in their bank account. For some reason, I was hesitant to do the task and decided to just show up as early as 6am. I asked my siblings to be ready by 5am and will just meet at my brother's house. BTW, Bosay Resort (http://www.bosayresort.com/) is a mountain resort which offers variety of pools. All in all, they have 8 pools including one olympic and therapeutic pools. Unfortunately, I woke up an hour late with 11 missed calls and 20 sms from the family. My husband and I arrived 7am at the meeting place. After an hour, we arrived at the resort and vehicles were already lined up 2 blocks away from the resort. We thought they're there for another resort, but we're wrong. Its a Sunday and almost 4 weeks away before the summer ends, what were we thinking!!! Its a JAMPACKED place and its not worth the wait.


So after 15-mins of discussion and weighing our options, we decided to try Infanta, Quezon. We got lost, we missed our turns and we were very hungry when we finally found the perfect place by 12:30pm. 




150+ kilometers away from Manila, nestles a nice, uncrowded, clean resort. It has 2 kiddie pool, 1 huge adult pool, numerous cottages fronting the beach & the pools, villas, billiard hall, playground and almost 20 comfort/shower rooms.






Entrance fee for adult is PHP250, while for kids its PHP125. Open cottages are being rented for PHP600 which can accommodate up to 12 persons. We chose the cottage fronting the pool but by 3pm, we transferred to the one near the beach (yes, clients are allowed to move from one cottage to another whenever and wherever!) 


Another adventurous trip for us!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment